The Best Dog Harness for Walking and More!
Unique Features and Best Dog Harness for Walking Benefits are:
- Multiple locations for leash attachment, providing you with choices to match the activity.
- Front-clip helps decrease pulling.
- Back-clip for traditional walking and other activities.
- Escape-proof! Easily adjustable straps that close with a smooth connection for a custom fit.
- Pro-dog: Your dog can move freely with special comfortable support behind the upper area of the front legs and secure shoulder fit, without rubbing or chaffing.
- Pro-people: Simple to put on and take off of your dog.
- Water-friendly so it’s easy to wash and wipe clean – feel free to let your pup run amok and be a dog!
Built into every harness is:
- FUN, the most important part of functional.
- An opportunity to enhance the human-canine bond.
- New opportunities for amazing outdoor adventures.
- A positive, comfortable, compassionate experience for humans and dogs alike – together we’re changing the culture of dog walking and training!
TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE RIGHT HARNESS SIZE:
- Some dogs are larger/smaller than average for their breed (or mixed breed) so please measure your dog’s body as outlined on our How to Measure page, in order to get the most accurate size.
- Many dog harness brands have different measurements for their sizes, so a “small” from a different brand may not fit the same as our “small” size.
- Check out the examples or our dog models and their sizes on our Ambassadogs page.
For additional sizing, care and fit help, click here.
|Harness Size||Front Opening Circumference||Girth Opening Circumference||Chest Plate Length||Back Plate Length||Chest Plate Width (at D-ring)|
|XS||11″ – 13″||13″ – 16″||5″||4″||1.5″|
|S||12″ – 14″||16″ – 20″||7″||5″||2″|
|M||15″ – 17″||18″- 23″||8″||6″||2.5″|
|L||18″ – 21″||24″ – 33″||11″||7″||3″|
|XL||21″ – 24″||27″ – 37″||13″||8″||3.5″|