TransPaw Gear Company Culture
Vision, Mission, Purpose
Vision To live in a world where dogs are encouraged to romp, bark, play, and enjoy life with their people.
Mission To provide high-quality innovative products for dogs and those who love them, enhancing the human-canine bond.
- To bark with the dogs, cheer for the humans, and have fun!
- To enhance the human-canine bond.
- To provide user-friendly, dog-friendly, & community-friendly products.
- To create social change and a cultural shift.
- To ensure that every outing with your dog can be a walk in the park!
Our Core Values
We believe that our business reflects who we are, our culture, community, and our stakeholders. The following core values are what we live and stand by, whether at work or play. We strive to:
- Behave ethically, with integrity, transparency, and accountability.
- Be honest and unbiased about dog training practices, while showing compassion.
- Treat others as we would want to be treated.
- Think critically and openly, even in times of conflict.
- Inspire social change and a cultural shift.
- Engage and bring unity to our community.
- Nurture and enhance the human-canine bond.
- Be consistent in our words and actions.
- Think pawsitively while behaving responsibly.
- Be determined, passionate, and tenacious.
- Speak for those who want to be heard! (Our canine stakeholders.)